Monday, February 11, 2008

Saying Something

I'm so tired. And yet my azz still up and on the dayum computer. *chuckle* And my hubby is up too, knowing he has to get up for work in about 5 hours.

Nothing much going on in Washington, except some cold weather. Just found out my east coast in-laws are coming next month YAY! *clapping* Now I have something to look forward too. They haven't been out yet since we moved to Washington.

Got my hair re-braided on Saturday. I LOVE my salon cuz the ladies just always have me crying because I'm laughing SO hard. LOL. It's hard to be anything but upbeat in there. All the ladies are TOP NOTCH and down home. That's my kind of place.

I have little red and white hearts on my nails and toes. Why? Because it's St. Valentines week. Do we celebrate? No. But for some reason when holidays come around my azz always gets in this festive mood. I must have been an event planner or something in my other life. Because my azz LOVE celebrations.

*thinking* Dayum I would really like a "starbucks coffee drink" that they make for me at La Bella Dolce bakery and cafe. That place has some of the best cupcakes and coffee I ever had. And my azz don't even drink coffee. That's my every other week-end treat when I go into the city. YUM-O (yes I like Rachael Ray).

My baby just turned 6 months on Friday. She seems like a big baby girl already. And now she's "talking" and quite loudly at that. Honey, she goes on and on and on. It's too funny. She flips herself over. Laughs all the time. Grabs stuff, like hair and then YANKS it with all her 6 month old mite. *chuckle*

Found a new cleaning service. I didn't realize my former cleaning lady wasn't really cleaning until I noticed some obvious dirt in my bath tub after I'd come back from Cali. That dirt made me notice other dirt. And the next thing I know, I'm bending over and on my hand and knees checking stuff that's SUPPOSE to be clean and realize it hasn't been cleaned since she'd started in July. You know I was mad right? Cuz she was paid WAY more than the $25 an hour rate. And I ain't even gonna get into how she'd be on her cell phone practically the whole 4 to 5 hours she was here. *shakin head* I'm so easy. Folks just run over my azz. Funny thing, she NEVER talked on the phone when the hubby was here. Ummmm, I wonder why?

So far this month, for money we've spent on food it's up to $506.34. I swear my azz don't cook like that. So I don't know what we buying at the grocery store that costs so much and yet I always feel like we never have any food. I'm trying to be very mindful of the money we spend on groceries since we spent $2,300 in December on food. And we didn't have no food then. Somebody must be stealing that sh*t, cuz I don't know what the f*ck is going on. LOL. I swear.

My hubby said he's going to send me on a vacation by myself so I can stay balanced or rather GET some balance with all these kids running around HA. *lookin into camera* Right now I'm still waiting. If you don't hear nothing about a vacation one year from now, you know I ain't went nowhere. *chuckle* Altho I am holding out that he REALLY wants to send me off some place fun with a pocket full of cash.

Okay now that my back and bottom hurt, I guess I can call it a night or morning. That's it for me. Plus somebody is watching old WWF or whatever they call it now on YouTube HELLA loud (he keep turning the volume up on his Mac) LOL. That's when you know you grew up in the dayum 80's. Okay, NOW I'm done!

*nite, nite* - Mama A

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, February 11, 2008, Blogger Carmell said…

    you don't watch wresting!!!! WHAT! thats one of my favorite things to do on monday and friday nights. i watch it with my sone. and we play it on the playstation!!! good times!

    i'm reclaiming my house dammit... but i'mma do it myself. i ain't paying no one to come in here in this mess! unless its one of those shoes like clean house!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, February 11, 2008, Blogger Serenity3-0 said…

    I'm glad you mentioned V Day! I feel like going home and baking some cookies now. But not for V-Day.. Just b/c! LOL!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, February 11, 2008, Blogger *Tanyetta* said…

    we don't celebrate vday. hell, everyday is vday up in here. it better and where the hell my chocolate???? LOL

    p.s. i am mad at this--And I ain't even gonna get into how she'd be on her cell phone practically the whole 4 to 5 hours she was here. *shakin head

    she was spose to go on july 1. that is not cool.
    i wish i had a cleaning person for like once a month. to do the bathrooms. me no likey scum and crud. :(

     
  • At 7:46 AM, February 12, 2008, Blogger Shai said…

    LOL. Maybe the cleaning lady is sneaking some of the food.

    I hope you get that vacay. I don't know how you do it with 4 lil ones under 6. You need the pocket full of cash and do some retail exercise. LOL.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, February 12, 2008, Blogger monicac2 said…

    Aaw1 You are making me miss the 6 month stage ... so cute!!

    And the grocery bills are always crazy. Have you ever heard of the Grocery Game? People SWEAR by it, but you have to be into cutting coupons, etc. I used to do coupons, but things are too crazy these days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home